Biyernes, Disyembre 30, 2011

hatred is temporary but the feelings is permanent


as my blood run through my veins
the other half of me remains
i dont't need to accept my fate
co'z i might be suffocate.


good memories will stay
but i don't want to betray
maybe it will always be the same
but im striving to call your name.


if this is the end 
i won't pretend
i'll be sad instead.


feelings will last surely
heartaches is temporary
hatred is normal
but im trying to be formal.


everything is fading through our hearts
but i don't want us to be apart
maybe im upset
but my mind is already set.


thank you for becoming a part of my life
i'll see you afte life
all i want to say is i will always love you
even i suffer and call me a fool 
i will accept to become a tool.






12/30/11

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento