Miyerkules, Pebrero 22, 2012

a letter to 10 by his x teacher

I know that
discrediting the past
burns like the limpid sun
held against your hand.
Yet, if you can't come to grips
with that quasi-social dilemma
---your broken heart---,
then how can you dismantle
her memory
and build a new one
with me?

doubts linger
like remnants
of a reality
still clouded by sleep...
silly prayers
won't wake you up
from the yesterday
you are struggling
to escape from.
Give me something
concrete,
realistic
and tangible
for you know
my faith can
be mortally weakened by
doubts,
neuroses
and je ne sais quoi.
Sorry for doubting,
it's not that I don't believe
but it's all I can do.


di ko akalain na mababasa ko pa pala to hay....kung nasan ka man ngayon alam kong masaya ka thanks  for the memories 

-10reason

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento