Miyerkules, Pebrero 22, 2012

x teacher's note

as i spin letters
out of the circulo-nimbus clouds
that have formed an intricate
web
in my head,
i gathered all the resolutions 
that i tried to
complete
under my lids,
half-hoping that sleep 
would imbue me with 
creativity,
despair
and the drive to create
something
sublime,
tasteful
and immaculate.
Yet all I find
amidst the tangled 
concaves of my cerebrum
is the thought of
your cheekbones,
your scent,
your animal heat,
and your powerful resignations
to our smoldering
profanities and bacchanalian delight
in the flesh and the fleshless.

I hum
with a voice
of a deranged lover
hungering for a respite. 
May I deliver
all my responsibilities
to the moon and the sun
and the fucking Establishment
so we can 
LIVE LARGE
LASH OUTLAUGH MANIACALLY
LORD IT OVER THE WORLD
as we drown ourselves
in chocolate syrup 
and think up acid dreams
until the clock dies on us...

 i ran out of rhymes and words
but maybe a three-word sentence
would suffice.
I LOVE YOU.



-10reason

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento