Martes, Hulyo 2, 2013

a message for haters 2

your insecure even i'm not famous
you attempt to stab me because of being jealous
even you want me to be your friend
but i rather want you to get crucified.

i've treated you as someone
but in return you've treat me being no one
the personality is filled with envy
until it became hatred.

every move you did is being watch
but someone want to be attach
even your damn wrong
you didn't admit the sin as a human being.

you have no right to complain
even you explain and let it remain
this is my answer for the two of you because of being arrogant and rude
instead never let your guard down co'z i won't stop until you bleed.

mercy is for the weak
that be cannot be un-break
for the things you did
until you became morbid.

hate me for the rest of your life even i didn't care
i won't listen for every single word from a douchebag and a whore
co'z i'll keep on attacking even more.

this is just the beginning of my non-stop revenge
even you didn't have the advantage
it won't be fair enough to realize
co'z in reality you've been criticize.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento