Martes, Hulyo 2, 2013

Autobiography of 10

Born in Manila and grew up in San Pedro, Laguna. Second to the eldest and only son of Armando and Ma.Teresa. Every year that came into my life is unfair because sometimes it’s okay sometimes it won’t. I’m the type of person who doesn’t talk much when it comes to everything, including myself, my inner thoughts, my greatest dream and my emotions.

An average student throughout my academic life but have a Extra-curricular activities like basketball, skateboarding, badminton, etc. were my favorite things. As far as I remember through the activities that I love it’s about striving because if you want something, try everything to get it even sometimes I have frustrations or to stop for the things that I love.

The first extreme sport that I tried is inline skate(street and flatland) after that I’ve switch to aggressive inline skate(ramps, rails, ledge) because it’s my passion on that sport that no one can ever take it from me while I’m still alive. Time pass by and the scene of aggressive inline skate became few and I feel bad about it, but before I quit on the sport that I love I struggled a lot just to be a better inline skater, I strive to kill a trick that’s impossible but in the end I succeed no matter what because that’s me.

After I accomplished something on my favorite sport I’ve decided to quit badly because I want to try skateboarding even though I’m back to zero again but it’s okay, many problems came when I try skateboarding because the set-up is expensive even it’s second hand, I’ve been skating for almost 8 years but nothing happened, some tricks came but it’s too late sometimes I want to kill a trick after watching a few skate videos on my computer but It didn’t work because of the mood of myself or the pressure inside me but I keep on striving again just to prove something that I can do it. While focusing on my second extreme sport I got bored but still I didn’t quit again because I want to try something new for myself like poetry, I’ve finished my first poem but with lot of mistakes but it’s okay, I used to write again until someone ask me if I’m a writer, my answer is “Writing is just my hobby that’s all”. While writing so many poems I ask myself “is this really a hobby or just a passion” my answer is I don’t know because as long as I exist my mind won’t stop thinking for some ideas.

I write when I’m upset, I write when someone rejects me because of love, thanks for my way of thinking to forget everything that happen in my life I feel relieved.

I’ve read some humor book to lessen the pressure of writing and to get some ideas of the other author, the first humor book that I read is Bob Ong books, second is Suplado Tips by Stanley Chi, third The Kikiam Experience by Jay Panti, fourth the book of Ramon Bautista and last the book of Tado Jimenez.

I love to read books but humor books is still the best, sometimes I read some other books just to learn, after reading over and over I’ve tried to write narrative and short story for the first time but still my sport is still active, I just write when something pop up in my head that’s all.

Unexpected event happen while I’m on a birthday celebration, a friend of mine ask me if I want to continue skateboarding, my answer is yes but he’s answer is unexpected:

“if aggressive inline is your passion, why don’t you try it again” he said.

I answered nicely.

“I don’t know if I can do the same things that I do way back then, but I’ll try and don’t expect too much when I get back”

“Don’t worry were still your friends” he said.

After that conversation I’ve decided to try aggressive inline once again, I can still do the things that I do, some things added my tricks are getting good, the urge to become better still runs through my veins even sometimes I fail but I stood up and try it again, in the end I succeed and I got the people’s attention and people’s respect because a lot of them knew that aggressive inline ain’t easy.

Until now my passion in aggressive inline continues no matter what, even I didn’t go out and roll the street but still it won’t affect me.

I know some people thinks rollerblading is gay well think before you said that because aggressive inline is hard in the first place and the only secret about it is enjoy and don’t overdo it because it might take you to serious injury.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento