Biyernes, Agosto 30, 2013

Autobiography of 10 (A Thankful Story)

A year may past for me in the first place but I never imagine it will last long even some of them recognize me thru the forum but I’m still no one because only a few people knew me but it didn’t break me to stop, in short I’m still motivated to write until I reach the thing that I want without using violence.

I met a lot of people thru cyber world, some of them are nice people but some of them are not because of the things they said behind my back, even the hell I care.
I have no idea why they did that but there’s something that pop out thru my head, they think I’m famous but their dead wrong or maybe I have some things that they don’t have that’s why they keep on attacking without me knowing even their way is kinda gay and coward but still it didn’t break me to stop for my passion in writing even I know their true color, liar, two faced, backstabber, envy, know it all and mostly, douchebag that’s what I know about them even I know what’s their intention against me they can’t stop me even they attack me with harsh words or anything, no worries because I have a way against them, in short I write something about them because what’s the point of arguing if some douche that don’t want to listen or admit their mistake? The answer is I have no idea, even they read of all my works against them they didn’t stop until I surrender, sorry haters that word doesn’t include in my vocabulary so dream on MOFO!

I’ve already expect that thing in the first place when I started writing including criticism, I had to admit it’s hard in the first place but in the end I’ve already overcome the biggest wall thru my passion. It didn’t affect my emotion against them but honestly speaking I think a little bit not a big yes, maybe the argument continues but who cares anyway.

It’s hard to admit that I met some people with bad attitude but not at all because I think I’m blessed from above or should I say it’s part being a writer because I’ve met some good people and mostly silent readers even though it’s totally dull I’ve gain respect unlike my haters they don’t deserve to be respect anyway so stay out of my way or else you’ll be sorry, you think I’m the total villain but in reality you’re the one even you hide it you’ll never escape from the truth.

For the people who keep on praising and recognize me as a writer and an inspiration to them, a million thanks for all of them I wouldn’t done this without you and thank you for reading all my works I’ve really appreciate it.

And for all my haters who keep on pulling me down, sorry your not worthy so die trying anyway, the truth shall prevail even you hate to admit the real thing it will come whether you like or not, I’ll keep on writing until you get upset and surrender. 


And for guy who steal one of my works I got my eyes on you, you can’t escape from the truth even you keep on lying, I’m coming for you because I’m your worst nightmare so be afraid…be very afraid. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento