Biyernes, Agosto 30, 2013

if i die tonight

soon it will come for the rest of my life
that i would never feel at ease and relief
even it takes a good grief
as long as i'm breathing
i won't stop doing something.

sometimes i hate to admit
the things that i need to commit
even i'm facing all of them
still i don't need to be inform.

even you point your gun in my head
or stab me at back with a knife
because your heart is filled with hatred
i would gladly accept it
co'z i'm already accepting my fate.

that no one will save me from death
even i'm facing it many times
i'm not afraid to die so let it come
killing me won't give you any fame.

you won't have any satisfaction
even it's my prediction
be sure i'm surely dead and never made a mistake
or else i will be the one who'll haunt you down when i came back.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento