Biyernes, Agosto 30, 2013

revenge of a poet

you consider it done but in the end it's still the same
even you keep on pulling me down and trying to get a fame
you would never have my attention and respect
because of envy, jealousy and think you got me.

it's me against the world
now i'm facing all of you 
even though all of you are not f***ing worthy
so don't make me laugh anyway.

you call yourself a model and be a role model
but in reality your a big damn fool
even your becoming a tool
made by another hater just to get praise
co'z your a big disgrace.

some of them call themselves a lurker
but in reality they're a bunch of f***ing loser
even in the first place your a true friend
but in the end you became a traitor.

another douchebag think i write just to impress the ladies
but in reality he's very envy about it
and didn't admit the real thing and act like a little p****
until he became angry and roar like a lion because of defeat
this is not a threat against all of you but this is my message for all of you.

even if dare to counter this 
still it will never impress me
co'z it will never fade in people's mind
of every reader co'z this is who i am
the grudge will never fade until you're totally dead.    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento